- Built in 1999.
- Library Plaza has a great mix of national and regional retail tenants and restaurants
- The area around the property has strong population density with solid median income levels.
- There are over 1,238 apartment units within 1.5 miles of the center and it is across the Linden Lane from a high traffic public library (328,000 + visitors per year).
- The University of Toledo is approximately 2 miles to the east.
- Adjacent to Inverness Golf Club
- Just minutes from the new I-475 interchange on Dorr St.
(1 mi. radius– 8,384), (3 mi. radius– 71,035)
(1 mi. radius– $45,565), (3 mi. radius– $60,032)
Traffic Counts: Vehicles per day
(Dorr St.– 14,240), (Reynolds Rd.– 24,870)
Director of Real Estate